What is Wp Rocket Premium Plugin?
There are many other free popular cache plugins available like W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache. But WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. It has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin. This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization, and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri, and many others.
Uses of Wp Rocket Cache Plugin
WP Rocket is made for newbie bloggers or webmasters who don’t have any technical knowledge about caching. Anyone can configure this plugin in less than 5 minutes, without any confusion. Even if you don’t do any setting change, it will automatically apply all recommended and safe settings just after activating the WP Rocket plugin. If your theme has lots of CSS and Java-scripts or HTML files then no need worry, WP Rocket also compresses them and reduces the page size without breaking your page. Overall, WP Rocket is the best caching plugin for WordPress that helps to boost the performance of your site.
WP Rocket Nulled Plugin is Really Safe?
Features of WP Rocket v126.96.36.199 – Caching Plugin for WordPress
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge required to use
- Works with all type of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames, and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve the overall performance of the site
What’s New in Latest WP Rocket v188.8.131.52 (Changelog)
- Bugfix: Update the pattern used for jQuery exclusion from defer.
- The plugin minimum requirements have been changed to PHP 7.0 and WordPress 5.2.
- New feature: Add a new option to automatically add missing dimensions to images found on the page.
- Enhancement: Add a new UI field to exclude images/iframes from lazyload.
- Enhancement: Add a new UI field to exclude files from defer JS.
- Enhancement: The preload links & control heartbeat options are now enabled by default for new installs.
- Enhancement: The “minutes” value for the cache lifespan has been removed.
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP notices when running on PHP 8.
- Bugfix: Prevent warning when installing the plugin via composer.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancement.
Free Download WP Rocket v3.8.2 Latest Version
What is WP Rocket?
WP Rocket is a caching and performance optimization plugin to improve the loading speed of WordPress websites. You can install and configure WP Rocket in less than 3 minutes!
Why is a fast site important?
A fast site is important primarily for visitors who may leave a website that is too slow, but also for SEO performance since search engines consider website speed as a ranking factor.
What makes WP Rocket better than other caching plugins?
While being extremely complete, WP Rocket is also very simple to configure even for beginners. Unlike other plugins, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to configure ours.
Can I switch easily from other caching plugins, like W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache to WP Rocket?
Yes, It is easy to do. Any caching plugin you are using has to be disabled through your admin panel before setting up WP Rocket, to avoid conflicts.
How can I measure how fast my website is?
You have to specifically test the load time of your website by following the instructions provided in the following blog post:
What are performance ratings?
Performance ratings are mainly indicators of good practices. Ratings tools check that the optimizations have been made. These ratings do not indicate, however, the actual speed of a site. Good ratings do not guarantee a fast site and vice versa. The actual page load time is the most important metric to look at.
Is WP Rocket compatible with … ?
The answer is most probably: YES! Please check out this Compatibility section for detailed information.
Does your plugin support WordPress Multisite?
WP Rocket cannot be network-activated in a WordPress Multisite installation, but it can be activated on each sub-site individually.
If you use subdomains or subfolders, one license is sufficient. However, if you have a domain name per site (aka domain mapping), you will need an additional licence for each one.
Can I use WP Rocket on my WooCommerce website?
Absolutely! Our plugin is fully compatible with WooCommerce.
Does WP Rocket run on websites hosted by WordPress.com?
Yes, if you have a Business or eCommerce plan on WordPress.com, you can install WP Rocket on your websites.
If you have opted for a Personal or Premium plan, you cannot add WP Rocket or other plugins to your websites.
Is WP Rocket compatible with all browsers?
Of course! All browsers benefit from the optimizations made by WP Rocket.
Is WP Rocket GPL?