Free Download Elementor Pro Latest Version – Elementor Pro is the most popular front-end page builder plugin for WordPress. This plugin helps you to build awesome eye-catching pages for your sites using its live drag and drop editor. It can work with almost any WordPress theme. Its integration with popular marketing tools like MailChimp, ConvertKit, Zapier, GetResponse, etc. makes marketing easier for you. The Editor of Elementor Pro is well defined and easy to use. So, anyone can build stunning website pages without any technical knowledge using its live front-end editor. Elementor Pro also offers some pre-made beautiful templates and blocks. You can import them from the Elementor library in just a few clicks.
Elementor has both a free and paid version. The free version also has powerful features, but they are very limited. If you want more advanced features, then you need the Elementor Pro version. You can easily upgrade to the pro version by installing the Elementor Pro addon. This addon will automatically add pro version features into the same free version plugin. By using this plugin, you can design any post, pages, or custom post types directly from the editing screen of WordPress. Overall, Elementor Pro is the most advanced and powerful page builder for WordPress, with over 3 million active installations.
Features and Benefits Of Elementor Pro
Out of the box, Elementor comes equipped with a handful of useful elements (no pun intended):
- First, there’s the main page building functionality itself. We’re going to talk about that in a minute.
- There are more than 90 content elements/modules to choose from — images, headings, buttons, carousels, counters, progress bars, testimonials and more.
- Most things work with drag-and-drop — you can take any element and move it to a new spot simply by dragging it across the screen.
- ‘What you see is what you get’ — which means the version of the page you see in the Elementor interface is precisely what your visitors are going to see (unlike working with HTML and CSS, the old-school way).
- The pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
- There’s a library of pre-made page templates that can be imported and modified. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus free and 300-plus pro templates available. Additionally, you can save your own templates.
- If you’re on the Pro version of Elementor, you can use the Theme Builder feature, which allows you to modify your theme’s core elements, such as the header, footer, single post template, or your blog archives.
- Lastly, there’s also a completely new WooCommerce Builder module. It’s similar to Theme Builder, but this one allows you to redo all of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your single product page or product archive.
As I mentioned earlier, the core functionality of the plugin is to allow you to build, tweak and adjust your pages freely — and then see the outcome of that in real-time.
That live preview feature means you don’t have to wonder what your page is going to look like when published (which is the standard scenario with native WordPress pages that are highly theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? First, Elementor allows you to take advantage of many content elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can place anywhere on the page. You can then rearrange those elements with the aforementioned drag-and-drop support.
The available content elements include headlines, images, text paragraphs, videos, buttons, dividers, spacers, icons, image galleries and carousels, counters, testimonials, social media icons, shortcodes, and a lot more. Also, you get to use whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress site.
Apart from that, Elementor gives you access to display settings. This is where you can change the backgrounds, margins and padding values, default colors, fonts, and so on.
On top of that, there’s a full revision history, meaning you can revert to a previous version of the page (in case you messed something up and don’t know how to fix it).
Last, but certainly not least, Elementor gives you full control over what your page looks like on desktop, tablet and mobile.
Using those small toggles, you can switch back and forth between devices, and adjust the fine details to make the page look great everywhere.
How to Use Elementor Pro Plugin?
Let’s enter the more practical section of our review. Here’s how to get started with Elementor:
Under the hood, Elementor is a WordPress plugin — albeit, a slightly more advanced one. To get it working, you’ll first need to install and activate it. This is all standard — just like with any other WordPress plugin.
After that, there’s a settings panel that you can visit if you want to, but that’s not mandatory. You can head straight to your WordPress pages and create a new one. Right away, you’ll see the option to ‘Edit with Elementor’:
After clicking on this main button, you’re going to see the Elementor user interface. Here’s what’s what:
- The main canvas. This is where you can put your content blocks and adjust them.
- The content elements that are available.
- This is where you can access the settings of Elementor’s (colors, fonts and so on).
- This is how you come back to view the content elements.
- The global settings of the page you’re working on.
- The revision history of the page.
- Switch device (desktop, tablet, mobile).
- Preview changes.
- Publish the page.
To build a basic page with Elementor, you first need to understand the page structure hierarchy that it uses:
- A page can have any number of sections in it.
- Each section can have one or more columns.
- Each column can house one or more content elements.
- Lastly, each content element can be styled individually.
So, we have:
Page → Sections → Columns → Content → Styling
To get started, you can either add a ready-made template or include a blank section:
Within that new section, you can add new columns, and then populate these columns with content by simply dragging and dropping specific blocks from the sidebar. And, of course, you can rearrange sections with drag-and-drop as well.
Once you have a content block in place, you can click on it to adjust the fine details of what’s in it, as well as its presentation. There are three main tabs available for that: Content, Style and Advanced.
Just like that, one by one, you can work with individual content blocks until you have the whole page ready.
Overall, Elementor is very easy to use and fairly intuitive. Once you grasp the page/structure hierarchy and get to know all of the content elements, working with your pages becomes rather fun. Especially when you start getting into some of the more advanced features, for example:
- experimenting with the Z-index of elements (to bring stuff forward versus putting it in the back)
- customizing the on-hover state of elements (changing their appearance based on the cursor position)
- setting transitions between sections, like so:
Core Features of Elementor Pro – Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
Download Elementor Pro v3.0.9 (Latest Version)
Frequently Asked Questions about Elementor
What is Elementor?
Elementor is the ultimate & FREE WordPress website builder, that lets you create beautiful WordPress websites in the easiest and quickest way possible.
Does it work with all the themes?
It works with all the themes which respect the coding standards of WordPress set by its Codex.
Does Elementor work with other WordPress plugins?
It works with almost all the plugins. If you experience an incompatibility issue, please report it to us and to the plugin which conflicts with Elementor.
What is Elementor Pro?
Elementor Pro completes the full stack of tools that web creators need to build professional, pixel perfect websites. It includes the industry-leading Theme Builder, visual form widget, custom CSS and many other revolutionary features.
Can I edit my blog page with Elementor?
You can. You will need the Theme Builder to edit it.
Can I edit all the WooCommerce pages with Elementor?
You can edit the product template and the archive product template with the WooCommerce builder of Elementor. It will be soon possible to edit the Checkout page and the Cart page with this feature.
Can I use Elementor Pro to create websites for clients?
Sure can! We’ve deliberately built Elementor Pro to help you get more clients, by completing projects faster with better results. The best value for money is our Expert plan, letting you create an 1000 sites.